martes, 30 de diciembre de 2008

Unchain My Heart(Song)

Caught my heart alone,
Ripped off my chest and let it go,
That’s just you, evil temptress of dark lust,
Call my soul back now,
Bring my heart back to its place,
Swallow your pride and let me go.

Unchain my heart of this prison you made for us,
Let it fly back to the darkened skies.
Hear my call for love again,
Feel my toxic kiss again.

Ripped it off once again,
Such ability with that knife,
Stab me in the back and let me bleed,
Take my heart off my chest,
Throw it to the frozen ice of your mouth,
Devour it make it painful just for me,
And bring me to despair.

Unchain my heart from this prison you made for us (Unchain it now)
Let it fly back to the darkened skies (once again)
Hear my call for love again (and let it fade away)
Feel my toxic kiss again (and end my road)

No hay comentarios: